FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers movie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slovobooks

PostPosted: Wed 15-Mar-2006 7:22 am    Post subject: The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers movie Reply with quote

Stop motion!
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Thu 16-Mar-2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That news seems to come from AICN, a website that lost any respect I may have had for it many years ago. Harry Knowles is, to be frank, both a tosser and a wanker.
AICN is not a good site to be quoting from, their info is so tainted with lies, disinformation and general Hollywood publicity that it has no meaning anymore, apart from the few misguided fools who still look at it.

If you have another source for the Freak Bros movie, i will be glad to view that.
slovobooks

PostPosted: Sun 19-Mar-2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't blame me, I got the link from Jonny McMonagle! However, I sent it on to a few people, and one of them, Joe Gordon of the Forbidden Planet International blog told me he'd reported on it a few weeks back, so I suppose that's independent confirmation, of a sort.

If it is what they say it is, though, I'll definitely be going!
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Mon 20-Mar-2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sorry, I came on a bit too strong there. But understand I have a long standing hate towards that site.
I would love to see the Freak Bros in a movie, it would be even better if the cast and crew knew what makes it work.
slovobooks

PostPosted: Mon 20-Mar-2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem whatsoever, and absolutely no insult taken at the time. I'll see what else I can find about the movie, and post it here. If they're making it, and making it right, it'll be great, though!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Comics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: