FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guild Wars: Global Free-For-All.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Tue 17-Jan-2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Guild Wars: Global Free-For-All. Reply with quote

This coming Friday 20th Jan. Guild Wars are holding an open and free preview of the second chapter called Guild Wars: Factions. The key is here
http://guildwars.com/events/pvpffaweekend/default.html

You do not need to own Guild Wars, all you need to do is download the client software and it will do it's thing.
I have been with Guild Wars since the beta tests and I can vouch for them, your email is safe with them.

It is a Hack 'n' Slash game, teams of players fight each other using a whole load of different skills and in a whole load of different combos. Come on, give it a try. I will be glued to the computer all weekend, so if you see Orlandus Hawkwind or Evangeline Ellison or Lil Ath online during the weekend, be sure to say hello.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: